The ‘Pleck’ self catering holiday cottage
Still open price now £120 per night. No cancellation fee.
The holiday cottage is nestled on the slopes of the Malvern Hills (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) this is an idyllic place to stay with wonderful views across the wildflower meadow. The Pleck was constructed in 2007. We have used reclaimed, recycled and eco-friendly building materials where possible to create a spacious and homely environment inside with all modern conveniences. Outside is a meadow to stroll around and mown areas for the children to play. During your you’ll be sure to see plenty of rabbits! With beautiful countryside walks on the doorstep.
The local area offers a chance to recharge the batteries away from modern life. The french windows open onto a patio and wildflower meadow with a picnic bench, barbecue and fire pit. Enjoy the wonderful views over to the Malvern Hills by day and sit around the fire ‘star gazing’ at night. There are on site recycling facilities as well as a wormery for compostable waste. We use eco friendly laundry liquid and other products in the running of the holiday cottage.
Visitors are provided with all the bed linen, tea towels, 6 towels and a shower mat. Complimentary tea bags, coffee, milk, washing up liquid etc are provided.
- Sleeps 6
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room area, with sofa, cooker, microwave, fridge and digital TV / DVD
- Washing Machine.
- Free internet access via WI-Fi
- Shower room and toilet
- Electric heating
- Hair drier
- Bed linen for the 6 beds, tea towels, 6 towels and shower mat.
- Any extra hand or bath towels can be provided at a cost of £2 each.
- Bedroom 1- Twin beds
- Bedroom 2 -Two Bunkbeds
- Cot available
- Patio – picnic bench and barbecue
- Fire pit area (logs and charcoal available from local shop)
If you are just looking for camping we have a whole meadow dedicated to that, Oak Meadow see here
If renting the Pleck Holiday cottage you can also add additional camping in the meadow outside the cottage for larger groups of people . Maximum number of campers 10 (see Prices and Payments page for detail)
Small log cabin with bedroom, toilet /shower, Kitchenette with kettle, toaster, microwave and fridge.
£60 per night. No cancellation fee
- Sleeps 2 – twin beds.
- Bedroom/sitting room with two beds, small dinning table and chairs.
- Shower & toilet
- Kitchenette with microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge.
- Electric heating/storage heater.
£75 per night, no cancellation fee
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Table and 2 chairs.
- Shower room/toilet.
- Kitchen with fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave.
- Dining table. Sofa, desk and chair.
- All bedding,2 Bath towels, tea towels etc. provided.
- Small patio with area outside for sitting.
- Private car parking.
We are situated in a peaceful location with the advantage of having all the wonderful facilities in Colwall within a few minutes walking distance.(five pubs, three cafe’s,Thai restaurant, general stores, post office, library, village hall entertainments, fishing pools, horse riding.) You can also collect your own Malvern water fresh from the spring at the top of our lane. Come and share this little haven with us. The Pleck is ideal for individuals, families and groups. Well behaved dogs are welcome. It also provides a comfortable stopping off point on long journeys for walkers and cyclists.